1. Information We Collect and Maintain About You
When you use our website, www.codeit.rs (hereinafter: “Website”), CodeIT may receive or collect personal information about you. Personal information provided by Users of our Services includes, but is not limited to:
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Other details necessary for processing your inquiries or issues, and any information you submit to CodeIT via email or other contact forms.
We may also automatically collect, including but not limited to:
- Data and analytics about your use of our Website;
- Your I.P. address and device identifiers;
- Your device type and the operating system;
- Broad geographic location based on your I.P. address, etc.
We may also receive your personal information from third-party sources such as:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
- LinkedIn Insights Tag
- Meta Pixel
2. Why We Use Your Information
We use the collected personal information to enhance the quality of our software development services, improve business operations, ensure security, conduct analytics and research, and provide you with the best user experience. Additionally, we use your information to promote our services and display third-party advertisements (if applicable).
Our purposes for using your information include, but are not limited to:
- Developing, delivering, and improving our services;
- Responding to inquiries and job applications;
- Displaying and showing advertisements for CodeIT and its services;
- Analysis of the Website usage;
- Understanding and analysing trends in Website visits and interaction, and creation of reports for research or business intelligence;
- Enhancing the safety and security of our Website;
- Providing customer support;
- Sending notices and conducting other business operations;
- Sending newsletters and marketing communications (if you have opted-in).
3. How We Share Your Information
We may disclose or transfer personal information to third parties under specific circumstances, including:
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of CodeIT assets, in which personal information held by CodeIT regarding our Websites’ users is among the assets transferred;
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, contractors, and service providers who support our business operations;
- To comply with legal obligations, court orders, or government/regulatory requests;
- To protect the rights, property or security of CodeIT, our employees, our users or others.
4. Data Integrity and Proportionality
You have the right to access and obtain a copy of your personal data processed by CodeIT. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may request the correction of your personal data.
You may also have the right to:
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- Request the erasure of your personal data;
- Request restriction on the processing of your personal data; and/or
- Withdraw your consent where applicable.
We will honor these requests, withdrawals, or objections as required under applicable data protection rules. However, certain exemptions may apply, and we may request identity verification to process your requests.
5. How You Can Exercise Your Rights
If you are not satisfied with how we process your personal data, please let us know and we will investigate your concern.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to make a complaint to the data protection authority in the jurisdiction where you live or work, or in the place where you think an issue in relation to your data has arisen.
6. How We Secure Your Personal Information
We take your security seriously and take reasonable steps to protect and secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We have implemented adequate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against unauthorized, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, misuse, disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
However, as internet transmission is not entirely secure, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data during transmission.
7. How Long Do We Store Your Data
We will only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory or internal policy requirements.
CodeIT d.o.o. Beograd
Palih boraca 28, Rakovica